Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Bailey is here!

I was induced last Wednesday October 6th! Bailey came into this world at 7:24 pm. Just like my pregnancy my labor was fairly easy and without complications! Thank you Lord! She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and was 19 1/2 in. She has been amazing! She sleeps and eats pretty regularly. She only cries when she is hungry or when we change her- she doesnt like a cold bottom! I have been nursing and wow is it exhausting! When she isnt nursing I am pumping. And we when are doing either of those things we are napping. Im so thankful to be off work and able to go through this part while I can sleep when she does and trust me I usually do! She had an appointment this past Monday and had already grown to 21 inches. She lost her umbilical cord yesterday so she had her first real bath today. I never knew how hard being a mommy was but whew I do now! So for all those mommy's out there especially my own thank you for all the hard work! And I am so proud and elated to be a part of the club. I love her so much and cant believe she is mine!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, congrats Lisa. Miss Bailey is PERFECT and BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete