Thursday, October 6, 2011

Bailey Turns 1

Bailey had a wonderful 1st Bday party and a great Bday today too! Her party went perfect- it was very low key with lots of family and a few friends. The rainbow theme turned out super cute! I will let the pictures tell the rest....

Pinata Time!

Party outfit


Party Cake


No thank you!

On the day of her Bday (today) we went to visit Grandma Sara and had another cake and dinner!


New UT jersey so she can match Daddy on game days!

Happy Birthday Girl

The most beautiful gift I have ever received!











This has def been the greatest year of my life! The fastest year as well. Bailey is the light of my world and I am  so blessed to have such a wonderful, funny baby! Here's to many more birthdays to come!

1 comment:

  1. i love the pics, they came out good. i like her jersey too, even if it's a UT one. It's super cute!

    ReplyDelete