Sunday, November 13, 2011

A sweet girl!

I have been having so much fun with my sweet baby lately. She has mostly stopped hitting people and is so sweet to her buddy (as much as 1 yr olds can be buddies) Alena. Alena used to get hit, pushed and hair pulled by Bailey on a regular basis. The last month she has been hugging her and petting her hair like I kept showing her to do! Guess what folks? Teaching them how to behave works! haha Today her friend was here for a short play time and Bailey would not stop hugging her! She hugged her so much that now she cries when Bailey does it! O'well at least she is being sweet! We have been spending so much time walking up and down my street. She BEGS to go outside every evening. It has been so pretty I don't mind at all! She knows when I put her shoes on that she is about to go out and gets very upset when I put her in the car instead of letting her explore. Luckily I can just give her the lovey and all is well. Her little brain is making so many connections now it is amazing to see her learn and do new things daily.

October flew by and I cant believe Thanksgiving is in 2 weeks! Having kids def makes life fly by too fast. I am getting super excited to meet McKenna. I can't wait to cuddle and hold her. Anxious to see how Bailey reacts to her as well.  Sorry it's been so long since I updated but I am pretty much just exhausted by the time I get Bailey to bed and the house picked up! I am so excited to have a 9 day break from work in just 5 days!!! It is going to be amazing!



1 comment:

  1. cute pic. i love her cheese face. how are you getting 9 days off??

    ReplyDelete