Thursday, August 19, 2010

32 weeks

So I had my 32 weeks appointment today and it was depressing.... I gained 5 whole lbs in 2 weeks! The doctor actually admonished me! He told me to slow down on the weight gain! I have only gained 19 lbs total! I know i gained 4 1/2 of those lbs this week alone. You see when it's back to school week for the teachers we are showered in candy and soda! We have to sit in hours upon hours of meetings and there is candy everywhere. Oh and cheesy popcorn too! Also someone wants to go out to eat every day! We dont get to when the kids are there so it is nice to take advantage of the grown up lunch hour! So tomorrow Im packing a lunch and I will put my tennies on and go walk to night as well!
Also Bailey turned back around. She was already head down and has now turned breech! Hopefully she will turn around again in the next few weeks!
Had the Meet the Teacher night and got to meet some of my kids. I think it's gonna be a great year! (especially since I will be out for 12 weeks!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment