Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hello from Bailey

This is my last week off from work. I am spending as much time as possible soaking in Bailey! She is changing so much each week. She loves to go for walks in her stroller and in her sling. She is playing with toys and smiling so much now.

Jared and I put up the Christmas lights today and it looks great! I will post pics soon. We are waiting for Kyleigh to come this weekend and we will do the tree as well. I have only done minimal shopping but can't wait for the upcoming family time. I only have 2 weeks back at school and then I will be off again for the Christmas break. Not much news from us except we are happy and healthy!

In this picture Bailey was making serious faces at Daddy! 

1 comment:

  1. i love her! keep sending me pics daily of bailey. hey that rhymes!

    ReplyDelete