Sunday, March 13, 2011

It's Been Awhile!

Everyone is doing great around here! We have Kyleigh all week for Spring Break and it is going to be awesome! I love having her "extra hands" around to help out with Bailey... Plus she is super sweet and a ton of fun! Bailey absolutely adores her! She lights up whenever she sees her! Ky was getting some great, big giggles out of Bailey the other night while she was in her high chair. They were playing a game of Peek-A-Boo! I can never get those kind of deep, loud laughs from her when I play Peek-A-Boo. I can only get them when I blow raspberries on her little tum tum! She has been such a happy playful little thing lately! When we went to Kyleigh's cheer performance she was screaming these loud little squeaks just like all the big cheerleader girls! It was too funny! (personally I can't stand the loud screaming of cheerleaders but from my tiny girl it was hilarious) I guess it is just a girl thing! Bailey was sleeping through the night for about 2 weeks but has now decided she would like to have that 130ish bottle again! She hasn't been eating too much during the day so I guess she needs it! We try and try to get her to drink all the ounces she needs but she is too interested in the world around her! She is always squirming and moving around.  I just love her so much! I want to bottle up this time and save it forever!

3 comments:

  1. thanks for the update. . . i miss reading your posts! happy spring break to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you have an extra set of hands around to help with Bailey! see ya on saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adam is the same way about eating during the day!! Everything is much too fascinating to focus on a cup of milk. Eventually we tried a bottle of water in the middle of the night to try and fill him up but it doesn't work 100% of the time. So cute that she loves her sister!!

    ReplyDelete