Monday, February 28, 2011

Thumb sucker


Bailey has become a thumb sucker! As soon as she gets upset or sleepy in goes the thumb! I think it is adorable! However I'm pretty sure I will think otherwise when she is 5 and still sucking! I am hoping it will be easy for her to give it up as she gets older. But for now she is self soothing and sleeping 11 hours straight! I am getting some glorious sleep!

We are loving the beautiful breezy sunshine! Soaking it all in until the Texas heat hits us! We have been going for walks every day when I get home from work. Here she is in the carrier. (she has recently refused to ride in the stroller)


3 comments:

  1. 11 hours of sleep!!!! That is amazing . . . I still don't know what that feels like hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think thumb-sucking babies are cute too ;-) But let's talk about that HAT! Where did you get that? I want one for my niece... that is the cutest thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so cute! I love the thumb sucking!

    ReplyDelete