Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentine's Day and the Zoo

We had an absolutely fabulous weekend! Bailey and I took a much needed 4 hour nap on Saturday and we lounged in PJ's all day! It was amazing! Jared and I watched movies and then went to bed super early! I felt so much better this weekend with all that sleep... and now it's Monday and I am already exhausted!

Sunday was another great day! The weather was gorgeous so we hit the zoo after church. This was B's first awake trip to the zoo. She really enjoys the stroller now and was happy the whole trip just to roll around staring at people. She did like watching the fish swimming in the Hippo tank!

 Jared had to work tonight so Bailey and I celebrated Valentine's Day together! We went for a long walk through the neighborhood and visited with some neighbors outside. She is eating solids now and I fed her her favorite- bananas and cereal. She is now sleeping soundly! Time for some HGTV while I wait for Jared. Happy Valentine's Day!






3 comments:

  1. What a fun day! Love that last photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Thank you so much for the super sweet comment on my blog! I am just now getting caught up with them ;-) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so darn cute I can't get over it!!! You guys make beautiful babies!!!

    ReplyDelete