Thursday, December 9, 2010

Best Christmas Gift Ever!




Bailey had her 2 month appointment and did great with her first shots! She only cried a minute! They did make her sleep for almost 24 hours total and she got a slight fever. She is weighing in at 10 lbs 13 oz and is 23.5 in long. Getting so big! I recently went back to work and Daddy and Bailey are doing great at home. Jared is working evenings and is really enjoying his new job. I miss him but we get to spend a few hours together each night. Work is going pretty well. I was great the first 3 days but it hit me today that I REALLY want to be home. I even shed a few tears thinking of my Bailey Bug!

1 comment:

  1. Aww, going back to work is tough. I bet it would be hard to leave that little face. She is too cute. I would like to say that going back to work gets easier, and in some ways it does - but I don't think I'll ever get rid of those little moments where I'm dying to see him right away. :)

    ReplyDelete