Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Crib

Last night was not good (to say the least). She woke up every 2 hours. Lately it has been every 3 hours~ not sure what happen to sleeping through the night for her. She is supposed to hit a growth spurt at 3 months so I am not sure if this sleeping like a newborn is due to that or if she didn't feel comfy in her big crib. I do know I am exhausted! When she woke up at 530 after sleeping for 2 hours I let her just fuss a bit and she ended up sleeping another hour and a half. SO maybe I am just going in there too soon. I try to make her drink a full bottle before bed but she always falls asleep and nothing I do wakes her up to finish. Maybe an earlier bed time? She did fall asleep nicely to her new mobile though! If she weren't so darn cute this would be harder! :)


This is her best friend Ashlynn! We dressed them up like twins and did a photo shoot!

1 comment:

  1. OMG how cute is that photo!!
    Thanks for following me I'm now following you back :)

    http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete