Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Big Girl

We are officially in size 3-6 months! Bailey is sleeping in her own room for the first time tonight. I kept her in the bassinet but will transition into the crib soon. We have a special monitor that makes sure she is breathing (Angel Care) and it needs to have a board put under the mattress. As soon as we do that she is jumping into the big girl crib! I can't wait! Here she is with big sister right before bed time in her big girl PJ's!



 She is also sitting up with help so well that she can now ride in the big girl part of the stroller. She absolutely loves going for walks now. She was squealing and cooing the whole way these past few days. Her legs were pumping too! I think she is loving seeing the world upright! I guess I would get tired of blue sky and white ceilings too! So much to see out there and she is now seeing it all!



We also have been able to leave her laying on the floor on her baby gym a lot more. She kicks and grabs at all the toys. While I cook or clean she can now sit in her bouncer. I was so worried we weren't gonna get enough use out of it but she is using it now! I do need to remember to buckle her in now though since she is sitting more upright. I looked out at her this evening from the kitchen and she was just about to slide off the front. Oops! Oh and she can put all her weight on her legs so she is standing and kinda jumping on our laps. The last picture is of her standing up while holding my hands. It just is all happening so fast! Can't believe she can do all this and there is so much more to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment