Monday, December 20, 2010

Trouble keeping up with the Stewarts....

"Forgive our mess"....... is what I have been saying for 2 .5 months to everyone who walks in my door. These said people just smile and say "It's okay you have a newborn." Well she isn't a newborn anymore and it is still a mess! I don't know how people do it. I work all day and when I get home she is awake and I want to spend my time with her. The small amount of time that I can put her down on the floor to play or in her swing is long enough to make dinner but leaves little time for cleaning. My house isn't dirty it's just messy!!! Its always messy and I'm starting to become overwhelmed. I WANT a picture perfect home! And my darling husband is perhaps the messiest man in the world. Before I could come up behind him and pick up but those days are long gone. I will admit I am also not the neatest person- I did not inherit my mother's knack for a clean home at all times. Add to the normal mess all the holiday mess and it's just a lot. I need a maid but can't afford one. I know I could make a schedule like Mondays- clean bathrooms, Tuesdays- dust and so on but it hasnt worked so far. I need to start out with a super clean house and then start there. Maybe when mom reads this she will say she will watch Bailey again so I can clean or better yet she will come clean for me. ;)
And here is one more picture of the reason my home is so messy! Beautiful Bailey! Love her to pieces!



3 comments:

  1. I"LL WATCH HER WHILE YOU CLEAN!!! and then you can clean MY house... lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your husband should clean... didn't I see something about him staying home with her?

    If he is staying home he should not only be cleaning, but cooking dinner as well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! He cleans all wrong! But yes he is staying home during the day and works nights. It is tough on both of us but is working. :)

    ReplyDelete