Tuesday, January 11, 2011

10 on Tuesday.....My first one!

1. I was very productive today! Swept, mopped, and made delicious chicken soup.

2. I think Bailey has her first bit of sickness- running nose and runny eye. Might just be a blocked tear duct though! Does that still happen at 3 months?

3. Jared starts a new job tomorrow and I am so excited for the extra money! It is close to home so I won't have to rush home so he can beat traffic.

4. Bailey loves her Daddy so much- when ever he walks into a room and/or speaks he has her full attention. She just lights up!

5. I am getting a new student at school who only speaks Mandarin. Im a little nervous but also excited for a new challenge. Im sure Im not nearly as nervous as she is.

6. I love my puppies. They have been so good and patient with us. They used to be our babies but now they have been pushed aside! They are currently curled up together keeping warm.

7. Lately I have been wishing I had become a nurse. I want to be a neo-natal nurse but I def. don't want to go back to school (plus Im not smart enough to pass all that science).

8. I am so ready for this little girl to go to sleep longer at nights. She is still waking up every 3-4 hours to eat. She only eats 4 oz at a time so that doesn't hold her over. Im sure if she ate more she could do it. She eats on demand as if she was still nursing. Not sure but I dont see an end in sight!

9. Lately I have been contemplating quitting pumping and just doing formula. It is so time consuming at work. I could sleep an extra 15 minutes in the AM and at night I am so exhausted I never want to pump again. I have decided to suck it up and keep going. I just refilled my prescription and bought more storage bags! I WILL make it to 6 months!!!! I am determined! I always imagined nursing my children for a year but 6 months seems good at this point. She won't latch anymore so Im really having a hard time producing.

10. I made it. Sorry my 10 things were so boring but it was my first try!


And I can hear my adorable baby already waking up~ better go feed her one more time!

1 comment: