Sunday, January 30, 2011

The Piercing

So after much consideration we decided to pierce B Bug's ears! I was so worried it would be a devastating ordeal for all involved but it went really well! We got to the piercing place and immediately had an audience of teens who wanted to see a baby get pierced. Some looked like they wanted to cry for her. Bailey happily played in my arms while Daddy video'd the whole thing. She didn't mind the lady cleaning her ears and was so blissfully unaware of what was coming next. I had to hold her down and then the lady did it! The little gun made a loud click and we were done.... with that ear! I calmed her and we quickly did the next! She only cried for 5 seconds per ear and we haven't had any pain since! Even when I clean them she doesn't seem to feel any pain.  I am glad we did it and now she has beautiful little pink gems in her ear. Apparently this is October's gem although it is really an opal. I think only old ladies wear opals..... Here are a few pics of her special day!






These last 3 are of her rolling over!

1 comment: