Saturday, January 8, 2011

Day at the Park

It's a Kyleigh weekend and we have been having a great time! Both girls and I were up early just hanging out. Kyleigh finally got to play with her Christmas toys and Bailey took a nice long nap. We went to lunch and had burgers then hit the park. We took the girls to McCallister. Of course Bailey can't play but Ky had a great time. Bailey went on her first hike and wasn't too impressed but she did see her first deer (at least I think she saw it). Here are a few pics of our perfect day!









Both girls and Daddy are already asleep! I think I will go join them!

2 comments:

  1. Your girls are so cute! Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Beautiful girls!! The picture of them snuggling is to.die.for!!! So glad you found me and now I found you ;)

    ReplyDelete